THEMYSTERIESOFLOVEYAW.
CHEWHUITING.HILARYARCHIBALD.CHUENGWAITENG. ♥
Sunday, March 27, 2011

KBOX ♥!.
It's another start of a school week yet again. I need my sleeps ><.
And with those trainings for nafa tomorrow , i can fall apart anytime. But , i wanna be that sporty girl i used to be , who love running speed and playing basketball more than anything but its like impossible now. I bet i would choose stuff like singing,acting,dancing over those 2 anytime , anyday. Oh and tumblr-ing. Just hope nafa would end as fast as possible. & hope i would pass on the first 2.4 test , and after that i can just chillax and play soccer (: And days after that will be my birthday (: ! Kkk , hope april will be fuckawesome. Bye.




profile ,


Huiting.
Hey everybody!
I'll say don't judge be cause you know my name but not my story.
But even if i say that , will there be any difference?
No , so why should i even bother telling ya?
Im quiet if you dont know me , but if you do ,
you'll wish that i am.
Loveya ♥!

Awesomebabydears,
2E3
6 Honesty
Xinyu , Twinny
Huitong , H3F
Estee , Xingannn
Qinghai , BFFL
Kaiqin
Jiamin
Jannelle
Darren , Dear
Nazhirah , Junior
Angeline , Junior
Jasmine , Junior


archive,
January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011