THEMYSTERIESOFLOVEYAW.
CHEWHUITING.HILARYARCHIBALD.CHUENGWAITENG. ♥
Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Okay , i find myself bloody useless kk. When i dont say anything , i dont have that inspiration to blog but when i told myself to stop , i blog like no mother.
Whatever shyt , i dont care. I think i'll never ever forget you entirely. At least for now every sentence i spoke, from day to night , none of them are with your name (:

Enough of those bullshit. School todayy~
Amaths > POA > Recess > Ss > geog > physics > Lunch > mothertongue.
Im starting to love amaths , lmao. But i'll hate it sooner or later. POA , as usual is our slacking time.
Joke around during poa. For ss , wrote essay.
Geog is fun but physics sucks i failed. Mothertongue was okok.
Basketball was alrights , my hand recovered ! (:
Whatever. Bye.

Do that during match luh bitch. I dare you. Best is kenna caught thn cannot play. :/




profile ,


Huiting.
Hey everybody!
I'll say don't judge be cause you know my name but not my story.
But even if i say that , will there be any difference?
No , so why should i even bother telling ya?
Im quiet if you dont know me , but if you do ,
you'll wish that i am.
Loveya ♥!

Awesomebabydears,
2E3
6 Honesty
Xinyu , Twinny
Huitong , H3F
Estee , Xingannn
Qinghai , BFFL
Kaiqin
Jiamin
Jannelle
Darren , Dear
Nazhirah , Junior
Angeline , Junior
Jasmine , Junior


archive,
January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011