THEMYSTERIESOFLOVEYAW.
CHEWHUITING.HILARYARCHIBALD.CHUENGWAITENG. ♥
Monday, February 7, 2011

“Everybody has their own built up ideas as to what Valentine’s Day means.
And I think the simple fact is… you’re never going to have the same kind of Valentine’s Day twice.
There are a million different ways to experience Valentine’s Day
and there are a lot of ways that you see Valentine’s Day celebrated in this movie.”
- Taylor Swift.


Heyyyawww , Good thing is no yanjiang bad thing is yukai failed ,
which means only 3 get to be chosen for that 3 marks and only 1 ultimate winner :/
Lololololols !! Kkk , janelle will be next for yanjiang as im goning to watch match. Luckyme !!
And i'll be able to skip geog test. ♥♥! But idw miss social studies.
I hope i'll be able to chiong for my studies. Aiming for olevels lmao , like fast only ,
BUT , i want my $$$ so yea. I wanna start earlier than those smartbrainiac from good schools.
*Hinttttttttt* Kkkk , im retarded. so yea. School today. I wanna force myself to like tankimmoi ,
cause i need her freaking badly for my english. And it really sucks to the mfking core. Sad case.
I've lots of homework to complete and tests to study but im still her blogging. Awesomezxc.
Kkkk , bye.
Goodluck to all the people i know who are joining bg idol. Hope all of you succeed (: !
---------------------------

Day 6 : Fionawee.

Heyyy fiona , i know you ever since 2009. ~
You are one tall , pretty ladeyyy , and you love hyoyeon and Supajunior. ♥!
Kyuhyun rockss. ~ Byebye !




profile ,


Huiting.
Hey everybody!
I'll say don't judge be cause you know my name but not my story.
But even if i say that , will there be any difference?
No , so why should i even bother telling ya?
Im quiet if you dont know me , but if you do ,
you'll wish that i am.
Loveya ♥!

Awesomebabydears,
2E3
6 Honesty
Xinyu , Twinny
Huitong , H3F
Estee , Xingannn
Qinghai , BFFL
Kaiqin
Jiamin
Jannelle
Darren , Dear
Nazhirah , Junior
Angeline , Junior
Jasmine , Junior


archive,
January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011