THEMYSTERIESOFLOVEYAW.
CHEWHUITING.HILARYARCHIBALD.CHUENGWAITENG. ♥
Sunday, January 30, 2011

Out for project todayyy.
Fucking no life people making nonsensical comments on people relationship should just fuck off.
Nothing much either , im giving up on blogging. As blogger only reminds me bout that bitch and those useless time i spend stalking her even though i still do now >< . But at least its totally different now. February coming in 2 days time and new months means new beginning.
I hope it dont sucks like how january is. I'll still blog but not as often as every single day.
I wanna learn those chimchim english and soot that fucking bitch.

P.S/.And bitch , i'll be waiting for you with my doors wide open.
With pukes and vomits , Huiting.




profile ,


Huiting.
Hey everybody!
I'll say don't judge be cause you know my name but not my story.
But even if i say that , will there be any difference?
No , so why should i even bother telling ya?
Im quiet if you dont know me , but if you do ,
you'll wish that i am.
Loveya ♥!

Awesomebabydears,
2E3
6 Honesty
Xinyu , Twinny
Huitong , H3F
Estee , Xingannn
Qinghai , BFFL
Kaiqin
Jiamin
Jannelle
Darren , Dear
Nazhirah , Junior
Angeline , Junior
Jasmine , Junior


archive,
January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011